I wasn’t sure if I was going to post today but then I found my list of blog parties and the “anti-procrastination” party caught my attention.
“:Not only will I be held accountable to deal my tendency to procrastinate, but here is the best part–ready? WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER! Hence, my very first weekly"link party!" I am so excited!” Amy, at New Nostalgia blog.
This is a subject too near and dear to my daily life. What better way, though, to get that ‘to-do’ list done? I must first update you on how last week’s list progressed.
- I got my menu planned for the next two weeks, with recipes ready to go.
- All the kids’ bedding is washed and the beds remade before they got home from camp. They seemed to appreciate the fresh, cleanness
- We went crabbing twice, yeah!
- I kept my blog updated fairly well.
The things I am still working on:
- My entry way table- started sanding the very curvy legs, to prep for repainting. Still haven’t decided how to do the top.
- My aunt’s craft challenge is on hold until that table gets done.
- I have to have a set of eight placemats made before Saturday, when my brother comes for breakfast.
I am adding making note cards to my to-do list this week. I have run out of cards to have on hand for writing notes to friends. Making this list public is a great motivator. Thanks for stopping by my blog and encouraging me in my accomplishments. Thanks, Amy, for holding us accountable! Good luck, everyone, getting done what you want to get done this week. Beth.